- If you or anyone you live with have symptoms please rearrange your appointment
- Hands must be washed upon arrival
- A mask must be worn during your appointment (available if you do not have your own)
- Please arrive on time, if you are early please wait in your car/outside
- Upon arrival please press the buzzer to be let in
- No guests/children allowed, please arrive alone
- Please pay by card where possible
- Blankets will not be available, bring a jumper if you feel cold
- Please remove shoes when using the beauty beds
If you need to cancel or amend your appointment, please provide us with at least 48 hours notice in order to avoid being charged a fee of 50%. Missed appointments will be charged at the full treatment cost.
Arriving for your appointment 15 minutes or more after the scheduled appointment time may result in being turned away depending on treatment and will be charged at full treatment cost.
To comply with our health and safety regulations, children and other guests are not permitted into the treatment rooms. We cannot supervise children whilst you are being treated. Clients must be over the age of 18; however, some treatments can be applied to those between 14 and 18 years, provided a parent or guardian is present and must sign a consent form.
Due to our salon being upstairs, we regret there is no wheelchair access
If you are not completely satisfied, please let us know during your treatment or within 72 hours after your service has been performed. We are committed to making any needed corrections, however refunds will not be given at any time.